2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- Hmmmm, Benedict Cumberbatch? I feel like he’d just be cool beans to be around.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
- I don’t have a really good memory, what with it being selective and all, so I don’t really know, I have lots of bad experiences at certain places, but that doesn’t necessarily make those places bad. I guess I’d have to say that one place me and my old friend Taylor camped at a loooooooooong time ago for a girl scout thing.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- Haha, no I wish I could drive, but yeah you have to take driver’s ed to get a permit and I took this crappy online driver’s ed through my school which basically gave you no instructions or anything and so they dropped me cause they didn’t tell me how to submit stuff even though I did it and all and I’m just really lazy. But my goal is to learn this summer! Dear god, I’m almost 18 too, I’m horrible…
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- Mr. Tapp. Hands down. I know that happened in 8th grade and it was a long time ago, but you know what, I hold grudges, I have vendettas, and I like vindication. He was a horrible sub, and it’s a really long story so I’ll leave it at that.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- Well if they aren’t really doing anything… Obviously I would get a little start when I turn on my light, like a heart beat skip or something, but considering (and everyone knows) that I have the slowest reaction time EVER (which does not allow me to be surprised easily), I would kind of just sit still and stare at them a while before standing up and leaving my room for a more secure place. Like I’d probably go to my parents’ room and tell them that there are mummies in my room.